1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is the world’s leading florist and gift shop. For more than 38 years, 1-800-FLOWERS® (1-800-356-9377 or www.1800flowers.com) has been helping deliver smiles for our customers with gifts for every occasion, including fresh flowers and the finest selection of plants, gift baskets, gourmet foods, confections, candles, balloons and plush stuffed animals. As always, our 100% Smile Guarantee® backs every gift.
– Answer all inbound calls with a friendly and positive attitude to serve.
– Process all complaints accurately and in a timely manner.
– Record all customer and florist calls efficiently, and accurately.
– Places outbound calls to customers and florists as required.
– Support the department’s team atmosphere by interacting with fellow advocates in a positive and supportive manner.
– Delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty.
– Maintain empathy for the customer’s situation.
– Resolve in the best interest of the customer, florist, and company
– Adhere to call management guidelines for average handle time
– Outstanding Customer Service Skills
– A desire to learn and develop customer service skills
– 1 to 6 months of experience
– Education: High School Diploma (General) (DES) Completed
– Language requirements: French/English OR English/Spanish OR
English/Spanish/French OR French/Spanish
– Microsoft office knowledge, operations and workforce management
applications, quality assurance programs, internal reporting tools and current
technologies an asset.
Salary offered: $ 15.00/hour to start – ($15.50 IF FLUENTLY TRILINGUAL)
Other form of remuneration: Performance bonus
Various conditions: The salary can be negotiated depending on the experience.
Number of hours per week: 40.00
Must be available 5 days of the week between Monday to Saturday
— 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm