Mini-Cycle is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Re-Cycle Assistant with a keen eye for quality and detail and who can easily adapt to the multitasking environment of a small business.
Mini-Cycle is a start-up that specialises in circular economy for kids’ fashion. It offers new and preloved clothes 0 to 12 years old and guarantees to buy everything back once the clothes have been outgrown. All new clothes sold on the platform are chosen for their durability, so that they can come back to Mini-Cycle as many times as possible. The mission of Mini-Cycle is to make sustainable clothes more accessible to all by giving a pay back to the families who return their clothes and by offering durable clothes at a fraction of the price in the preloved (Re-Cycle) section.
As Mini-Cycle is growing, the number of orders is constantly changing, and we are looking for someone who is able to overcome these daily challenges with enthusiasm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and packing orders
- Make sure that the clothes sent are free of defects.
- Welcoming and serving customers in the shop
- Keep the shop clean and organized
- Receiving the goods
- Performing quality control when receiving garments
- Any other related tasks
- Have a sense of organization and be autonomous
- Have a sense of priorities
- Knowledge of Outlook and Excel, knowledge of Shopify is an asset
- Experience in customer service
- Be flexible and ready to adapt, since the company is constantly evolving.
- Be enthusiastic and creative.
- Speak and write in English and French
- Knowledge of the field of children’s clothing or second-hand clothing is an important asset.
Opportunities and benefits:
- Position available from mid-August.
- Working hours Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Work with a small team in a warm and friendly location in the heart of the Saint-Henri district.
- Starting salary is $13.10/hour, plus employee discounts.
- Opportunities to grow with the company.
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.